#1003# Senior Data Scientist gesucht (m/w/d)
Für meinen Kunden aus der Versicherungsbranche bin ich auf der Suche nach Unterstützung.
Augmented Data ManagementData Scientist Number of positions 1 Start date 19.09.2022 Project duration 31.12.2022, longer possible but not guaranteed
Location MunichRemote possible (how much?) Yes, 100%. Occasional presence in Munich is required. Language skills required English
Corporate Knowledge Graph in context of ADM is a semantic data asset linking insurance-relevant information that appear in various Munich Re core systems and data products – to be used for data-driven business use-cases.
Task Description (= service description as in final offer)
- Translate business use-case requirements to actionable data-based solution designs.
- Linking different Knowledge Graphs together semantically
- Understand from business use-case owner(s) the ontology of core underwriting and claims management business.
- Implement graph ML algorithms to summarize entity-relationships, deduplicate entities based on multi-modal characteristics, and perform predictive analytics.
Required working experience (in years) 5+
Required skills and qualifications
- Strong machine learning experience with special focus on unsupervised methods
- At least some experience with state-of-the-art embeddings methods, such as BERT, Random Walks or Autoencoders.
- Experience with graph databases, e.g. Neo4J, Tigergraph or Stardog.
- Experience with the semantic web / ontologies / Knowledge Graphs
- SCRUM experience
- Excellent communication skills
Nice to have
- Cloud experience – Azure preferred but any past cloud experience would do
- Previous work on multi-modal (text, relational DBs, NoSQL) data landscapes.